UTA Volleyball and Women's Basketball Parking Info and Prohibited Items
- Outside Food & Beverage
- Glass Containers
- Parcels or packages
- Large Bags, backpacks
- Helium Balloons
- Artificial Noisemakers (air horns, whistles, etc.)
- Large signs
- Tripods/monopods (To allow viewing of all guests, please refrain from leaving your seat to take pictures/video)
- Smoking and the use of tobacco products of any kind and e-cigarettes are not permitted inside or outside the College Park Center. The University of Texas at Arlington is a tobacco-free campus.
- Animals (except service animals)
- Weapons of any kind (knives, firearms, tazers, fireworks, etc…)
- Laser pointers
- Cameras ARE allowed, but no professional lens longer than 3 inches
- Purses and bags are subject to search.
Exit I-20 on to Cooper St. (FM 157) and go north. Proceed approximately three miles. Turn east (right) on to W. Mitchell St. Follow event parking signs.
Exit I-30 on to S. Center St. and go south. Proceed approximately two miles. End: 600 S. Center St. (parking garages will be on your right).
From Highway 360
Exit Division St. and head west. Turn south (left) on to S. Collins St. Turn right on to E. Border St. Turn left on to S. Center St. End: 600 S. Center St. (parking garages will be on your right).
Purse and Bag Policy
With a goal to enhance public safety and the fan experience at College Park Center, a clear bag policy is in full effect for all events at College Park Center. Bags are subject to inspection before entry. Metal detectors may be used for some events.
Plastic Storage Bag: Clear, one (1) gallon re-sealable.Clear Tote Bag: Plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12".
Small Clutch Purse: Approximately the size of a hand with or without a handle or strap. No larger than 4.5” x 8.5” with or without a hand or strap. Can be carried separately or within an approved plastic bag.
Medically Necessary Items: Including small diaper bags (with accompanying infant/child) after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Backpacks, large bags, and fanny packs
- Binocular case (may be worn on neck)
- Camera or computer bags
- Cinch bags
- Large diaper bags
- Seat cushions
- Luggage of any kind