UTA Men's Basketball Parking Info and Prohibited Items
- College Park Center has implemented a "No Bags" policy for the 2020-21 season.
- Outside Food & Beverage (Limited concession menu available)
- Large Bags, backpacks
- Helium Balloons
- Artificial Noisemakers (air horns, whistles, etc.)
- Large signs
- Tripods/monopods (To allow viewing of all guests, please refrain from leaving your seat to take pictures/video)
- Smoking and the use of chewing tobacco is not permitted inside or outside the College Park Center. The University of Texas at Arlington is a tobacco-free campus.
- Animals (except service animals)
- Weapons of any kind (knives, firearms, fireworks, etc…)
- Strollers are permitted for younger children. As a safety measure, they are not allowed in general seating areas. Strollers can be checked in at the Guest Services Desk located across from Section 103 in between the North entrance and the Northwest entrance.
* Purses and bags are subject to search