2018 AISD Graduations
Important Event Information
Doors will open one hour prior to the ceremony start time.
Tickets are required for most graduation ceremonies. Ticketing information is provided to your graduate from his/her school. Please contact your graduate (or his/her school) for ticketing information.
The Graduate Entrance is located at Gate One, located on the west side of the building. Guests may enter the College Park Center through Gates Two and Three. Graduates will exit the building through a separate exit from guests. Following the ceremony, please meet your graduate on Moritz Plaza, directly outside the Gate Two entrance of the College Park Center, or along Spaniolo Drive.
- Outside Food & Beverage (Limited concession menu available)
- Large Bags, backpacks
- Helium Balloons
- Artificial Noisemakers (air horns, whistles, etc.)
- Large signs
- Tripods/monopods (To allow viewing of all guests, please refrain from leaving your seat to take pictures/video)
- Smoking and the use of chewing tobacco is not permitted inside or outside the College Park Center. The University of Texas at Arlington is a tobacco-free campus.
- Animals (except service animals)
- Weapons of any kind (knives, firearms, fireworks, etc…)
- Strollers are permitted for younger children. As a safety measure, they are not allowed in general seating areas. Strollers can be checked in at the Guest Services Desk located across from Section 103 in between the North entrance and the Northwest entrance.
* Purses and bags are subject to search