Dallas Wings Policies
Code of Conduct
The Women's National Basketball Association, Dallas Wings, and College Park Center are committed to creating an enjoyable sports and entertainment experience in a safe environment. As a fan of the WNBA and guest of College Park Center, guests are expected to:
- sit in ticketed seat and have a ticket to show staff.
- act with appropriate behavior and refrain from foul language and obscene gestures. Guests who fight, throw objects, or attempt to enter the court will be immediately ejected from the arena.
- consume alcholoic beverages in a responsible manner.
- comply with reuests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
The WNBA, Dallas Wings, and College Park Center appreciate you following the WNBA Fan Code of Conduct. Guests who do not follow this code of conduct wil be subject to ejection from the arena without refund. If a guest violates local ordinances, they could be subject to arrest or prosecution.
With a goal to enhance public safety and the fan experience at College Park Center, a metal detection and bag policy has been implemented for Dallas Wings games. Guests are allowed to carry a clear tote bag, 1 gallon plastic storage bag, or a small clutch bag. (refer to graphic)
Clear Tote Bag: Plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12".
Plastic Storage Bag: Clear, one (1) gallon re-sealable.
Small Clutch Purse: Approximately the size of a hand with or without a handle or strap. No larger than 4.5” x 8.5” with or without a hand or strap. Can be carried separately or within an approved plastic bag.
- Backpacks and fanny packs
- Binocular case (may be worn on neck)
- Camera or computer bags
- Cinch bags
- Diaper bags
- Seat cushions
- Luggage of any kind
Accessibility and ADA
The CPC meets all State of Texas Accessibility and Federal ADA requirements, with at-grade entries, 71 wheelchair positions at the concourse level with 71 adjacent companion seats, assisted listening devices at grade entry, and one (1) passenger elevator.