2014 Graduation Schedule
Sunday, May 25
Nolan Catholic High School, 1:00pm
Saturday, May 31
Keller High School, 8:00am
Timber Creek High School, 12:00pm
Central High School, 4:00pm
Fossil Ridge High School, 8:00pm
Tuesday, June 3
Cedar Hill High School, 7:00pm
Thursday, June 5
Grapevine High School, 3:30pm
Colleyville Heritage High School, 7:30pm
Friday, June 6
Arlington High School, 7:00pm
Saturday, June 7
Red Oak High School, 9:00am
Seguin High School, 3:00pm
Lamar High School, 7:00pm
Sunday, June 8
Bowie High School, 12:00pm
Sam Houston High School, 4:00pm
Martin High School, 8:00pm
- Outside Food & Beverage (Limited concession menu available)
- Large Bags, backpacks
- Helium Balloons
- Artificial Noisemakers (air horns, whistles, etc.)
- Large signs
- Tripods/monopods (To allow viewing of all guests, please refrain from leaving your seat to take pictures/video)
- Smoking and the use of chewing tobacco is not permitted inside or outside the College Park Center. The University of Texas at Arlington is a tobacco-free campus.
- Animals (except service animals)
- Weapons of any kind (knives, firearms, fireworks, etc…)
- Strollers are permitted for younger children. As a safety measure, they are not allowed in general seating areas. Strollers can be checked in at the Guest Services Desk located across from Section 103 in between the North entrance and the Northwest entrance.
* Purses and bags are subject to search
Important Event Information
Doors will open one hour prior to ceremony start time.
Parking is free (designated Faculty or Student parking spaces). Reserved/Handicap parking will be enforced. Click here for parking map.
Tickets are required for most graduation ceremonies. Ticketing information is provided to your graduate from his/her school. Please contact your graduate (or his/her school) for ticketing information.
Graduate Entrance is on the West side of the building. Guests may enter the College Park Center through the North and Northwest Entrances. Graduates will exit the building through a seperate exit from guests. Following the ceremony, please meet your graduate on Moritz Plaza, directly outside the north entrance of the College Park Center, or along Spaniolo Drive.
Parking Map for High School Graduations