Fort Worth Regional Science/Engineering Fair
Monday, February 25, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m. — 9:00 p.m.
The 61st Fort Worth Regional Science and Engineering Fair is the oldest continually operating regional fair of its kind in the state of Texas. It’s also the biggest in the region. Students from 10 counties (Cooke, Denton, Erath, Hood, Johnson, Palo Pinto, Parker, Somervell, Tarrant, and Wise) participate in an effort to advance the study of science, mathematics, and engineering statewide. For more information, go to: http://fwrsef.org/info.php
9:00 AM to 10:00 AM - Closed-Door Judging
10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Division I students (grades 9–12) demonstrate their projects to the judges (mandatory).
- Division II students (grades 6–8) demonstrate their projects to the judges (optional).
- 11:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Science fair participants may participate in
UTA Science and Engineering Funactivities provided by UTA. Prior registration required! Contact fair director for detailed information.
- 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM - Public viewing, science show, and student activities
- 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM - Awards Ceremony
- 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM - Public viewing and teardown
- 9:00 PM - Exhibit hall closes. All projects must be removed by this time.