UTA Commencement Parking Map, Directions, and Prohibited Items
Exit I-20 on to Cooper St. (FM 157) and go north. Proceed approximately three miles. Turn east (right) on to W. Mitchell St. Follow event parking signs.
Exit I-30 on to S. Center St. and go south. Proceed approximately two miles. End: 600 S. Center St. (parking garages will be on your right).
From Highway 360
Exit Division St. and head west. Turn south (left) on to S. Collins St. Turn right on to E. Border St. Turn left on to S. Center St. End: 600 S. Center St. (parking garages will be on your right).
- Large Banners and Flags: Banners, signs or other items that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic or any other hard material and that is more than 18 inches in length.
- Artificial noisemakers: Whistle, Horns, Foghorns/Airhorns, Plastic horns (vuvuzelas and didgeridoos)
- Helium Balloons
- Large bags, backpacks
- Optical Illusions Item: pin wheels, umbrellas
- Weapons of any kind (knives, firearms, fireworks, etc.)
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals (except service animals)
- Outside food or drink
- Mace or Pepper Spray
- Poles, Selfie-sticks, missile-like objects that can be thrown;
- Bats or clubs
- Beach balls, Basketballs
- Illegal Substances
- Smoking and the use of chewing tobacco is not permitted inside or outside the College Park Center. The University of Texas at Arlington is a tobacco-free campus.
- Camera ARE allowed, but no professional lens longer than 3 inches
- Purses and bags are subject to search