Purse and Bag Policy and Prohibited Items
In order to meet WNBA screening requirements, the College Park Center has implemented metal detection and the following Bag policy for Dallas Wings games and any other event at which metal detectors are in use:
- Large Banners and Flags: banners, signs or other items that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic or any other hard material and that is more than 18 inches in length.
- Whistle, Horns, Foghorns/Airhorns, Plastic horns (vuvuzelas and didgeridoos)
- Optical Illusions Item: pin wheels, umbrellas
- Weapons: guns and knives
- Aerosol Cans
- Outside food or drink
- Mace or Pepper Spray
- Poles, Selfie-sticks, missile-like objects that can be thrown;
- Bats or clubs
- Beach balls, Basketballs
- Illegal Substances
- Camera ARE allowed, but no professional lens longer than 3 inches
Frequently Asked Questions
Covering everything from prohibited items to camera policies to accommodations for disabled guests.
Food and Drink
The concession stands located throughout the Center offer a wide variety of items to keep you satisfied.