Unashamed Forever Tour Parking Map, Directions, and Prohibited Items
Exit I-20 on to Cooper St. (FM 157) and go north. Proceed approximately three miles. Turn east (right) on to W. Mitchell St. Follow event parking signs.
Exit I-30 on to S. Center St. and go south. Proceed approximately two miles. End: 600 S. Center St. (parking garages will be on your right).
From Highway 360
Exit Division St. and head west. Turn south (left) on to S. Collins St. Turn right on to E. Border St. Turn left on to S. Center St. End: 600 S. Center St. (parking garages will be on your right).
Purse and Bag Policy
- Large Banners and Flags: banners, signs or other items that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic or any other hard material and that is more than 18 inches in length.
- Whistle, Horns, Foghorns/Airhorns, Plastic horns (vuvuzelas and didgeridoos)
- Optical Illusions Item: pin wheels, umbrellas
- Weapons: guns and knives
- Aerosol Cans
- Outside food or drink
- Mace or Pepper Spray
- Poles, Selfie-sticks, missile-like objects that can be thrown;
- Bats or clubs
- Beach balls, Basketballs
- Illegal Substances
- Recording devices, such as video cameras. Recording strictly prohibited, including recording video on phones.
- Camera ARE allowed, but no professional lens longer than 3 inches